<body> 麵包心情食譜: Just something to update <body>

星期五, 12月 01, 2006

Just something to update

have been here for two weeks
learnt a lot of new things
and yet a lot of things still needed to be learnt

was having some personal problems
for your information
lost my wallet last weekend when i went back to hometown
needed to settle so many things in a very short period
it was a great trial to me
as for me
i always create mess when i have problem
i am not a good problem solver
sometime even will run away
but this time
i manage to get through these
Thank God for giving me the courage and stillness
Thank Him that i just lost a wallet not all
Thanks for the help from my family
and my friends who really helped me a lot

it seemed like a big thing to me that time
yet now
not as big deal as i thought
and now i backed at track
anyway still alive and kicking

way still ahead
go for it

posted by 麵包 在

2 則留言:

Blogger astrid 說...

hi dear i so sorry to hear that u lost ur wallet have u setle evrything how much did u pay for the new ic man i am so sorry hopefully one day when ur walking u found a wallet full of money

8:46 下午  
Blogger 麵包 說...

dear~
thanks a lot~

the fine for ic is far more cheaper than the driving license you know~
haha~spend money to get rid of trouble lor~

anywany i did found a wallet in lrt station before~i returned it to the tichet counter~i was hoping someone will go it to me also last week~but i gave already haha~so few people like me lor~LOL~

Take care ya~dear~

10:25 上午  

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁